Waikiki Earl Grey Black Tea
- Earl Grey with a Hawaiian twist.
- This tea still has the aroma is of black tea enhanced with oil from the rind of bergamot orange, though slightly less caffeinated and slight floral tone added. The result is a more mild earl grey with a subtle floral aroma.
- Heat water to near boiling - 208 degrees
- Steep for 3 - 5 minutes
- Black Tea, Bergamot, Marigold Petals, and Mallow Petals
- Earl Grey origin can be traced back to England since the 1820's and made popular in 1880. Generally at that time, Earl Grey was primarily drank by royalty.
- Earl Grey today is very popular in the United Kingdom.
- Marigold and Mallow Flowers are grown naively to Hawaii.
- 0 calories
- VERY HIGH - 42mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.