High Mountain Oolong Tea
- Grown in the high mountains of China of elevations over 4000 feet, this loose leaf oolong delivers a great fresh and crisp cup of straight oolong.
- This oolong has a very fresh, warm, and invigorating flavor with a bouquet of aromas.
- Heat water to near boiling and let cool - 195 degrees
- Steep for 3 - 5 minutes
- Oolong Tea
- Grown in the mountainsides of China at an elevation of 4000 feet. This oolong tea has been traditionally cultivated.
- Oolongs are processed through withering the plant under strong sun and oxidized before curling and twisting the leafs.
- Oolongs have traditionally been popular with tea connoisseurs and is used in a process know as the Gongfu tea ceremony, a ritual used to show tea craftsmanship and preparation.
- The creation of Oolong tea is intricate because many of the steps are repeated before the desired amount of bruising and browning of the leaves are achieved. Similar to black teas that require withering, rolling, shaping, and firing but more attention is spend to the the timing of each of the steps and temperature to create fine Oolong teas.
- 0 calories
- Can be steeped several times
- MEDIUM - 34mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.