Silver Needle White Tea
- One of the most prized tea in China. This variety of tea uses only the top buds to produce the tea.
- This tea which is only lightly oxidized and smells of fresh-cut hay and the flavor is sweet, vegetal, and delicate.
- Heat water to near boiling and let cool - 175 degrees
- Steep for 5 - 6 minutes (longer than other white teas)
- Silver Needle White Tea
- Silver Needle Tea is produced in the Fujian Province in China. It is considered the most expensive variety and most prized in China since it only uses the top buds of the tea (top 5%).
- The best quality produced today are made by taking the plucked tea into a chamber with artificial warm air flow.
- 0 calories
- LOW - 15mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.