Peach Serenity White & Green Tea
- Peach Serenity White and Green Tea is an infusion of Darjeeling and and a unique Chinese White Tea, also known as "white peony".
- This tea is then mixed with citrus flavors to highlight its unique flavor. When brewed this drink is peachy with sour notes, and some have described it as having a cup of peaches.
- Heat water to near boiling and let cool - 175 degrees
- Steep for 2 - 3 minutes
- White Tea (Pai Mu Tan), Darjeeling Green Tea, Jasmine Jade Pearls, Pineapple, Mango, Orange Peels, Papaya, Strawberry Pieces, Red Currants, Apricot, Sour Cherry
- This blend is derived from the Chinese Pai Mu Tan White Tea or also known as Bai Mudan which literally means "white peony."
- This unique type of white tea is made by plucking each tea shoot with two immediate young leaves to give the drink fuller flavor and greater potency than other major types of white tea.
- 0 calories
- MEDIUM/LOW - 25mg per 8oz
- We are working hard to get your Peach Serenity Tea back in stock. Our estimated re-stock date is 2/21/2018. Come back soon! Thank You and Mahalo!
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.