Pan Fired Sencha Green Tea
- This Sencha Tea uses a traditional Chinese method by being initially Pan-Fired vs steamed.
- Pan-firing is a technique that roasts the tea leaves on an iron pan on high heat which neutralizes the grassiness flavor, while at the same time revealing the underlying aroma inherit in the tea which is lost when steamed.
- Using a slightly colder temperature of water will give a refreshing and mellow earthy flavor. If brewing with hotter temperature it is more astringent.
- Tea steeped from sencha has a light yellow hue. Its flavor is mild and combines the fresh grassy flavor of green tea.
- Heat water to near boiling and let cool - 175 degrees
- Steep for 2 - 3 minutes
- Sencha Green Tea - (Pan-Fired)
- Sencha is Japans most popular tea. In Japan, this tea is traditionally steamed vs pan-fired.
- This Sencha is portraying the Chinese pan-fired method which neutralizes the grassiness flavor, while at the same time revealing the underlying aroma inherit in the tea which is lost when steamed.
- Our Japanese Sencha is available here.
- 0 calories
- MEDIUM - 32mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.