Organic Genmaicha Green Tea
- This is our Organic Genmaicha, also called brown rice green tea or popcorn tea, because during the roasting process a few grains of rice will pop resembling popcorn.
- When brewed, the starch of the rice creates a warm, full flavor that is similar to nuts.
- Tea steeped from genmaicha has a light yellow hue. Its flavor is mild and combines the fresh grassy flavor of green tea with the aroma of roasted rice.
- Heat water to near boiling and let cool - 175 degrees
- Steep for 3 - 5 minutes (slightly longer than other green teas)
- Organic Bancha Green Tea, Roasted Rice, and Popcorn
- Genmaicha, also called brown rice green tea or popcorn tea, because during the roasting process a few grains of rice will pop resembling popcorn.
- This drink was made popular in Japan, and became know as the "peoples tea"
- 0 calories
- Easy to Drink
- Helps one's stomach feel better
- MEDIUM - 32mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.