- Masala Chai is one of the most popular drinks in India. And we are proud to source this black tea and mix of aromatic spices and herbs directly from India.
- The aromatic spices of ginger root, cardamom, cinnamon, and vanilla are present in the drink.
- When brewed this tea is very smooth with a good amount of spice and body.
- Heat water to near boiling - 208 degrees
- Steep for 3 - 5 minutes
- Black Tea, Ginger Root, Cinnamon, Green Cardamom, and Vanilla
- Chai actually stands for Tea in India. And this chai comes from the Assam region in South India.
- In the 1830's, the British East India Company was the first to bring this tea to the European tea culture.
- Consumption of chai has grown in India, and in India there are often times set up just to have a tea break.
- This drink is often served with a small amount of milk and sugar.
- 0 calories
- HIGH - 40mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.