Lava Berry Black Tea
- Our Lava Berry is full of fruity flavors with complexity coming for this smooth black tea.
- The aroma is sweet with blueberries and cranberries filling the air.
- When brewed, this tea has a delightful mix of berries with some hints of sour notes.
- Definitely a go to either hot or iced.
- Heat water to near boiling - 208 degrees
- Steep for 3 - 5 minutes
- Black Tea, Blueberries, Cranberries, Safflowers
- This tea was created to remind of us the lava flows that come from the active volcanoes on Hawaii Island (the Big Island).
- The safflowers are of golden magenta similar to the color of the lava you can see on a regular basis.
- 0 calories
- VERY HIGH - 42mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.