Jasmine Pearl Green Tea
- This smooth green tea is rich with jasmine aroma.
- This tea is scented 3 times with blossoms of fresh jasmine and creates a great combination of fragrance and sweetness.
- These pearls are created by hand-rolling three leaves into a pearl which slowly unfold as they are brewed.
- Heat water to near boiling and let cool - 175 degrees
- Steep for 2 - 3 minutes
- Jasmine Pearl Green Tea
- Jasmine Tea is scented with aroma from jasmine blossoms to make a scented tea. Generally, jasmine tea uses green tea as its base. The resulting flavor is a jasmine tea that is subtly sweet and highly fragrant.
- Jasmine is believed to have been introduced to China from India during the Han Dynasty (206 BC to 220 AD). Though it didn't become widespread until the Qing Dynasty (1644 to 1912) when it began being exported to the West.
- 0 calories
- MEDIUM - 32mg per 8oz
- We are working hard to get your Jasmine Pearl Green Tea back in stock. Our estimated re-stock date is 2/4/2018. Come back soon! Thank You and Mahalo!
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.