Hula Hula Chocolate Coconut Black & Rooibos Tea
- Our Signature Hula Hula Chocolate Coconut tea won't disappoint. Created for the tea lovers that won't a good chocolate coconut flavor but yet not overpowering.
- In the aroma of this tea you will find strong chocolate and coconut.
- Brewed it has a strikingly light body buttery caramel flavor.
- Definitely a favorite when craving a more dessert tea.
- Heat water to near boiling - 208 degrees
- Steep for 5 - 6 minutes
- Black Tea, Rooibos Tea, Cocoa beans, and Toasted Coconut
- This Pineapple and Coconut is directly sourced from Hawaii.
- <10 Calories
- HIGH - 40mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.