Gyokuro Imperial Green Tea
- Our Gyokuro Imperial Green Tea is rich, almost full-bodied, smooth taste with sweet ending and complex notes.
- Gyokuro is a light but very complex blend and a luscious deep dark green color.
- This Gyokuro is a great tasting green tea full of antioxidants and earthy flavor. Best served hot.
- Heat water to near boiling and let cool - 175 degrees
- Steep for 2 - 3 minutes
- Gyokuro is from Japan and their bushes are grown in shade for 2-3 weeks before harvesting.
- This process creates a light but very complex blend and a luscious deep dark green color.
- The shading helps the leaves to retain chlorophyll, which concentrates both the green tea taste and nutrients, making this a bright and flavorful favorite.
- 0 calories
- HIGH/MEDIUM - 35mg per 8oz
- We are working hard to get Gyokuro Imperial Green Tea back in stock. Our estimated re-stock date is 2/4/2018. Come back soon! Thank You and Mahalo!
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.