Gunpowder Green Tea
- This Gunpowder tea was hand-rolled using traditional methods from China.
- The flavor of brewed gunpowder tea is often described as thick and strong like a soft honey, but with a smokey flavor.
- Heat water to near boiling and let cool - 175 degrees
- Steep for 2 - 3 minutes
- Hand-rolled Green Tea
- Gunpowder loose leaf green tea originates from China during the Tang Dynasty 618-907. Then introduced to Taiwan in the 19th century.
- After the Gunpowder tea has been withered, steamed, and dried. The farmers then use a hand-rolling method of shaping this green tea into a small round pellet.
- By rolling the tea it allows the tea to be less susceptible to physical damage and breakage and allows them to retain more of their flavor and aroma.
- High quality gunpowder tea will often be in small, tightly rolled pellets.
- 0 calories
- MEDIUM - 32mg per 8oz
- We are working hard to get your Gunpowder Green Tea back in stock. Our estimated re-stock date is 2/4/2018. Come back soon! Thank You and Mahalo!
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.