Ginseng Rose Petal Herbal Tea
- This herbal tea was created using earthly florals including ginseng, dandelion, and rose.
- The tea is delicately light with floral and fruit.
- This tea is described as a light bodied tea with an aroma of cherry.
- Heat water to near boiling - 208 degrees
- Steep for 3 - 5 minutes
- Green Tea China Gunpowder, Apple Pieces, Lemongrass, Pineapple, Ginger, Dandelion, Lemon Peels, Coriander, Tulsi Herb, Popped Rice, Orange Peel, Jasmine Petals, Rose Petals, and Ginseng Root
- Created from the herbal gardens in China. We found a blend of floral herbs such as ginseng, dandelion, and rose. Traditionally, these florals were used in traditional medicine. We also mixed this with fruit to give it some extra flavor.
- The tea is ideal for someone who is wanting a floral drink that has many health benefits.
- 0 calories
- Ginseng has been used over centuries for its medicinal uses
- LOW/MEDIUM - 28mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.