Ginger Zest Pu-erh Tea
- Ginger Zest Pu-erh has a lovely aroma of ginger with orange peel.
- When brewed, the ginger mixes wonderfully with the orange peel to give a more citrus tanginess to the ginger root flavor.
- Tea steeped from Ginger Zest Pu-erh has a deep orange color.
- Heat water to near boiling and let cool - 208 degrees
- Steep for 3 - 5 minutes
- Pu-erh Tea, Ginger Root, Orange Peel with light spice flavor
- Pu-erh tea is a fermented tea produced in Yunnan province of China. The fermentation of tea production involves microbial fermentation and oxidation of the tea leaves, after they have been dried and rolled.
- Pu-erh is traditionally sold in a cake or pressed into a number of shapes.
- 0 calories
- HIGH/MEDIUM - 32mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.