Avongrove Estates Darjeeling Tea
- From one of the best farms in India, the Avongrove Estates grow one of the finest Darjeelings available. Darjelling is know as "The Champagne of Teas" as it is considered a rare and fine tea.
- When brewed, it yields a thin-bodied, golden colored infusion with floral aroma. The flavor is great for everyday use.
- Heat water to near boiling - 208 degrees
- Steep for 5 - 6 minutes
- Darjeeling tea
- This Darjeeling comes directly from the Avongrove Tea Estate, in the Rangbhang Valley of the Darjeeling district. It sits in the high-elevation estate that goes up to 5700 feet.
- There are 500 workers who live on the estate to maintain optimal plucking rounds.
- Avongrove is certified as an organic tea estate under USA (USA), JAS (Japan), NOP and NPOP (India and the EU).
- 0 calories
- HIGH - 40mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.