Earl Grey Classic
- This splendid Earl Grey is popular all across Europe.
- The aroma is of black tea enhanced with oil from the rind of bergamot orange. The result is a bright, complex steep with a subtle citrus aroma and deep flavor.
- Heat water to near boiling - 208 degrees
- Steep for 3 - 5 minutes
- Earl Grey Black Tea, Bergamot Orange
- Earl Grey origin can be traced back to England since the 1820's and made popular in 1880. Generally at that time, Earl Grey was primarily drank by royalty.
- Earl Grey today is very popular in the United Kingdom.
- Bergamot orange is a small citrus tree which blossoms during the winter and is grown in Italy.
- 0 calories
- VERY HIGH - 45mg per 8oz
Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag
Keeps tea fresh for over 12 months
Comes with a zip-lock seal
On the back of our packaging, we offer instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.
We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.