- Mahalo Tea seeks to create and promote great tasting, healthier, and natural beverages. We strive to grow our business with the same thankfulness (mahalo) we use to craft our products, with sustainable growing to create great tasting tea for everyone.
- We believe our customers need a little bit of Hawaii in their lives to alleviate all the anxieties and stresses that are in todays world.
The first question we always get asked is "Why choose Mahalo Tea" and we have 5 simple answers to that question.
1) Custom Blends from Hawaii - We source the best Pineapple, Mango, Papaya, and Coconut directly from Hawaii and custom blend those fruits with teas from all over the world to give you the best tasting tea possible.
2) Fast Shipping - We are strategic partners with Amazon and able to leverage their logistics infrastructure to delight our customers.
3) 60 Day Guarantee - We offer a hassle-free 60 Day Return Policy from date of purchase for new and unused condition for a full refund.
4) Bag Designed To Keep Tea Fresh - We specifically designed our packaging to keep tea fresh for over 12 months using a Food-Grade polymer and a ziplock seal. Our packaging is also 100% recyclable.
5) Premium Collection - We select the best teas from all over the world. We import the best teas from India, China, Japan, South America, and Africa. Our collection strives to hit on every taste profile.
Mahalo Tea is a premium loose leaf tea retailer. Our tea comes from handpicked farms and leading tea producers in the world, we even source our fruit from Hawaii which no supermarket brands do today.
Not only do we have amazing custom blends of loose leaf tea, but we also have partnered with AMAZON to give our customers 2 Day Shipping by purchasing in our store.
We have teas that hit on every taste profile from spicy chais, sweet fruity teas, straight oolongs, matcha, chamomile teas, gyokuro, to more dessert flavored teas.
So join us on our journey, and try some of our amazing teas from all over the world.
Our teas are:
- Visually striking.
- Amazingly aromatic.
- And best of all, taste great!
- In Hawaii, we were surrounded by beauty and tea was a part of our daily life. However, after moving to the West Coast it wasn't possible to get the quality of tea we were used to. So after years of searching for superb quality tea we decided to begin importing and selling tea ourselves to share and educate people about the quality of premium loose leaf tea.
- We also wanted to give our customers a piece of Hawaii back, and we are proud to source our Pineapple, Mango, Papaya, and Coconut directly from Hawaii and create custom blends from teas all around the world including China, Japan, India, South America, and Africa in order to get the finest teas and to expand the magnitude of tea culture in the US.
- When early visitors noted that the Hawaiians were generous and grateful people, but had no word to express gratitude or to say "thank you" and thus that was the creation of the word Mahalo.
- At Mahalo Tea, we want to give our thanks back to our customers by providing a great-tasting, healthy, and natural tea. In the language of Hawaii, Mahalo means thank you, admiration, and respect and that is what we will give back to you.
- "Thank you" as a way of living. To live in thankfulness for the richness that makes life so precious.
- To bring in the finest quality teas and tea accessories. We work closely with our growers and procure teas grown in pristine areas and estates, away from the pollution of the large cities, by small-scale growers.
- To ensure freshness in the products we offer. We taste the difference in fresh well-stored tea compared to old, dusty tea and know that you will too. Our inventory is stored at optimal temperatures and humidity and we purchase our teas seasonally in small batches to keep the latest crops ready to sell to you now.
- To share our enthusiasm and to provide education of a tea lifestyle that can bring so much peace, joy and good health! We have learned so much through our years of practice and travel through the heartland of tea and we want to provide information brewing methods, the history of tea, and the health benefits of tea so that you can create your own perfect cup of tea. We will continue to share information as we learn more, and to make the information as fun and simple as possible.
- Customer service and your satisfaction are very important to us. We believe this is a lost art in our culture and want to provide personal service to you, our friends along the way! Never, ever hesitate to email or call us with any questions you might have.
Email: email@example.com Customer Support: (323) 638-7821
- Our packaging is a Food-Grade polymer bag that is specifically designed to keep tea fresh with a zip-lock seal. It is also 100% recyclable.
- On the back of our packaging, there are instructions on the temperature, quantity of tea, and steeping time for each type of tea to make the best cup of tea possible.